Accountancy & Audit Senior
PROFESSIONAL POSITIONS – EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITIES
Are you a high calibre, focussed, ambitious, dynamic and forward-thinking individual? Are you looking for a new challenge and the opportunity to work in a very progressive organisation based along the east coast of the island of Ireland with global international associations and opportunities? If so UHYFDW can help you achieve this.
UHYFDW have a very clear agenda in terms of further practice growth and the current strategic implementation plans of its directors have generated new and exciting opportunities to further develop the practice. This has created opportunities for career progression, professional development and the chance to work on challenging projects within a very collaborative environment.
We are currently seeking energetic candidates to fill the following positions within a well established and rapidly growing multi-disciplinary practice.
Job Title: ACCOUNTANCY & AUDIT STAFF – SENIOR ROLE
We are seeking to recruit a high calibre individual for an audit\accountancy senior role. The role will involve dealing with a large and diverse portfolio of clients together with dealing with any other ad hoc tasks as might arise. It will also involve the identification of further business opportunities from within the audit process and developing same. Salary is negotiable and commensurate with experience.
It would be considered essential for the ideal candidate to possess a recognised accountancy qualification and in the region of 1 to 2 years post qualification experience preferably gained in a Top 20 or reputable medium sized accountancy practice. Computer and business advisory skills are also considered essential.
What we can offer you
- We can offer successful applicants opportunities for career development throughout Ireland and broad experience in all aspects of a busy professional practice environment.
- Excellent remuneration packages including competitive base salaries and benefits;
- Ongoing professional training and development through the UHY professional development programme;
- Access to the developed skills and methodologies of a Gold Accredited ACCA training practice;
- Attractive educational support for relevant educational development to accelerate career progression;
- The opportunity to operate as part of a globally recognised accounting and business network with a footprint in over 80 companies worldwide;
Who are we?
UHYFDW are one of the largest indigenous accounting, audit and business advisory practices operating throughout the island of Ireland with a client base located throughout Ireland, the UK and globally. We have four offices located in Dundalk, Balbriggan, Dublin and Belfast and we have a dynamic and driven team of directors who are committed to high growth and practice development whilst at the same time focussing on a solutions-based approach to the requirements of their clients encompassing the provision of a prompt and efficient service delivery to the highest professional standards.
Submit your CV:
Please submit CV’s to Gareth Evans, Practice Director, UHY Farrelly Dawe White Limited, FDW House, Blackthorn Business Park, Coes Road, Dundalk, Co Louth or by email to email@example.com before closing of business on 31 January 2018.
UHY FDW is an equal opportunities employer.