UHY FDW are committed to supporting young people in business whether that is our employees, clients or young people in the local community and around the world.
To show our support and encourage young entrepreneurs and business people in the North East of Ireland and beyond we have set up UHY FDW YES – Young Enterprise Society.
The aim of UHY FDW YES is to connect with young people in business around the globe.
The goals of our network are to:
- Provide an opportunity for entrepreneurs to meet like-minded individuals
- Develop & improve members networking and communication skills
- Strengthen members pitch & presentation skills
- Provide an opportunity for members to gain business relationships
- Provide a platform for referrals of business amongst members
- Provide an opportunity for members to build their brand
- Provide members with access to all business sectors
Become a part of our network!
Follow us on Twitter
Join our LinkedIn Group
Follow us on Facebook
Why should you join?
- Gain access to a platform to present your business
- Network with experts from all major industries
- Experience an environment where you can bounce ideas off like-minded people
- Seize an opportunity to grow your business
Who should join?
- Individuals aged 18 – 35
- Individuals working in any industry looking to develop their skills and network
- Young entrepreneurs
- Individuals involved in new business start ups
We are encouraging all members to be actively involved in the group by engaging in these conversations, networking with fellow members and inviting others to the society.
We will be hosting an event in the coming months with some well known guest speakers so if you would like to be kept informed join our LinkedIn group and follow us on Twitter and Facebook.
To learn more about UHY FDW YES contact Andrew Carroll
+353 42 933 9955