TAX PLANNING FOR MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS
MAKE TAX SAVINGS AND ENSURE YOUR TAXES ARE IN ORDER
UHY FDW offer a unique tax planning service for medical professionals seeking to reduce their tax liability.
This is designed to minimise your tax liabilities and increase your pension-funding potential.
· Increase your retirement funding potential considerably
· Avail of valuable ongoing tax-efficient benefits and savings
· Build up a reserve for the future in a tax-efficient manner
Our highly experienced tax consultants will advise you on what is best suited to your individual requirements.
ARE YOU CURRENTLY MANAGING YOUR TAX CORRECTLY?
· Are you maximising salaries and pensions to spouses and children, whilst ensuring that the levels are justifiable from a Revenue point of view?
· Have you supporting evidence for all expense claims you use to get tax deductions?
· Have you claimed any personal expenses against professional income?
· Have you deferred any of your professional income to later tax periods?
· Are you 100% sure you have all your tax affairs in order?
If you have any concerns or questions, talk to us. We are able to offer advice and the value of our experience on this.
Lastly, be aware that the penalties can be severe. They are as follows:
· Failure to keep proper PAYE/VAT records €4,000
· Failure to issue proper VAT invoices €4,000
· Failure to complete VIES returns €4,000
· Late submission of a VAT return €4,000
· Violating PAYE regulations €4,000
Reduce your businesses risk. Talk to our tax experts at UHY FDW.
Book A Complimentary 30 Minute Consultation With One Of Our Tax Experts NOW