Job Title: HR Generalist
UHY Farrelly Dawe White Limited is a leading Top 20 accountancy and taxation practice in the Northeast of Ireland and a member of the global accountancy network UHY, ranked in the Top 20 networks worldwide. An exciting opportunity has been created for an experienced HR Generalist within the business. The successful candidate will be responsible for organising and administering the company’s HR function. The position will be based out of our offices at Blackthorn Business Park. The company operates a flexible working policy, and this role carries a generous reward package.
What We Offer
We offer a comprehensive package with many supports and benefits, some of which we have listed:
- You will be offered a competitive salary based on your experience
- Flexible working hours
- Hybrid working with every Friday working from home and finish your day at 12.30pm
- Generous holiday allowance with additional company days for Christmas and Easter holidays
- Ability to build up 5 additional days annual leave per annum
- Additional days annual leave after 5 years of service
- Volunteering day to spend one day each year dedicated to a cause you care about
- Training and continuous learning
- Funded CPD hours programme
- Funded tuition
- Free parking
- CSR, ESG and Social Committees offering funded social events
- Wellbeing programme, including My Healthy Advantage smartphone app
- Commission for introducing new clients and new team members
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay
- On-site games room
- Food truck on location
- Great teammates
- Diverse and inclusive culture
Now you have read about some of the benefits of joining UHY FDW, let us tell you a bit about what you will be doing on a daily basis.
Hours of Work: 22.5 hours per week
Work Location: Blackthorn Business Park, Coe’s Road, Dundalk, Co. Louth with opportunity for hybrid working.
The role will be varied and we have listed some of your core responsibilities here:
- Supporting the business through the development and implementation of HR initiatives and processes.
- Ensure that HR policies and procedures are up to date and in line with best practice and current legislation.
- Manage the day-to-day operation of the HR office including filing of correspondence and documentation, query management, payroll processing, leave entitlements etc.
- Provision and analysis of metrics on staff related matters such as absenteeism, timekeeping, recruitment etc.
- Providing advice and support to management and staff on HR policies and procedures.
- Conducting and recording employee inductions.
- Maintaining employee records and HR files.
- Review employment practices to ensure legal compliance.
- Development and review learning and development programs,
- Ensure the business is perpetually ready for a WRC audit/ inspection,
- Supporting grievance and disciplinary processes and ensuring that policies and procedures are adhered to.
- A minimum of a level 7 qualification in HR Management
- 3 years minimum of experience as a HR Generalist
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Competent in the use of MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- In depth knowledge of employment legislation in Ireland.
- CIPD Membership or working towards achieving it.
- Experience of working within a professional services business.
Who We Are
UHY FDW have been growing steadily in recent years and are one of the largest indigenous accounting, audit and business advisory practices operating throughout the island of Ireland with a client base located throughout Ireland, the UK and globally.
We have four offices located in Dundalk, Balbriggan, Dublin and Newry and we have a dynamic and driven team of directors who are committed to high growth and practice development whilst at the same time focusing on a solutions-based approach to meet the requirements of our clients and the provision of prompt and efficient service delivery to the highest professional standards.
With future growth plans in place for the firm, this role offers the right candidate an excellent opportunity to join a fast-growing organisation which is a member of the UHY international network which has over 8,900 trusted advisors and consultants operating in 340 business centres in more than 100 countries.
UHY FDW believe in diversity, equality and inclusion in the workplace. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We have created a diverse and inclusive culture to welcome all our team members as our people are integral to everything we do.
Our values are in line with our culture, guiding our team to have respect for oneself, their colleagues and clients, to communicate openly, to support teammates, uphold the highest ethical standards with commitment to achieving optimal results whilst exhibiting passion, enthusiasm and confidence.
Submit your CV:
If you are interested in this role, please apply now or contact firstname.lastname@example.org on or before the 14th April 2023.
Due to the high volume of candidates, we may not be able to respond to every applicant.
UHY FDW is an equal opportunities employer.