Tax Consultancy Manager
Job Title: Tax Consultancy Manager
This is a challenging and demanding role where the successful candidate will have exceptional knowledge and skill in applying tax. They should have the ability to build and develop relationships both internally and externally and a genuine interest in business development. The role will suit a high calibre, focussed and forward-thinking high achiever seeking immediate career progression.
What We Offer
We offer a comprehensive package with many supports and benefits, some of which we have listed:
- You will be offered a competitive salary based on your experience
- Flexible working hours
- Hybrid working with every Friday working from home and finish your day at 12.30pm
- Generous holiday allowance with additional company days for Christmas and Easter holidays
- Ability to build up 5 additional days annual leave per annum
- Additional days annual leave after 5 years of service
- Volunteering day to spend one day each year dedicated to cause you care about
- Training and continuous learning
- Funded CPD hours programme
- Funded tuition
- Free parking
- CSR, ESG and Social Committees offering funded social events
- Wellbeing programme, including My Healthy Advantage smartphone app
- Commission for introducing new clients and new team members
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay
- On-site games room
- Food truck on location
- Great teammates
- Diverse and inclusive culture
We are currently seeking an experienced tax consultancy manager to take responsibility for growing our tax consultancy division within this well established and rapidly growing multi-disciplinary practice. If you are currently managing a team and have responsibility for growing your portfolio and can demonstrate you have a proven track record in developing new and existing clients this exciting opportunity could be the next step on your career path. We are specifically looking for energetic professionals who possess the following:
- CTA / AITI and / or professional qualification with a recognised accountancy body;
- Ideally 4+ years PQ experience, at least 2 of these in a senior management capacity;
- Excellent technical ability in tax planning, VAT, CAT, and tax compliance (both corporate and personal);
- Proven background in relationship management;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Proven commitment to professional and client service excellence;
- Ability to self-motivate and work under own initiative;
- Excellent computer literacy and analytical skills;
- Ability to research legislation and present solutions for clients in a written format;
- The charisma to lead the tax consultancy team, represent the practice at networking events; and promote the practice through the media nationally and internationally.
The role and responsibilities will include the following:
- Tax consultancy projects across all tax heads with a high level of tax planning;
- Managing tax consultancy projects to ensure timely delivery to clients;
- Technical research and report writing;
- Liaising with stakeholders including close client contact;
- Liaising with other service providers such as solicitors and banks;
- Liaising with Revenue with regard to client affairs and Revenue Audits; and
- Working closely with and reporting directly to our tax director.
An excellent package is available for the right person.
Who are we
UHYFDW are one of the largest indigenous accounting, audit and business advisory practices operating throughout the island of Ireland with a client base located throughout Ireland, the UK and globally. We have four offices located in Dundalk, Balbriggan, Dublin and Newry and we have a young, dynamic and driven team of directors who are committed to high growth and practice development whilst at the same time focussing on a solutions-based approach to meet the requirements of their clients and the provision of prompt and efficient service delivery to the highest professional standards.
UHY FDW believe in diversity, equality and inclusion in the workplace. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We have created a diverse and inclusive culture to welcome all our team members as our people are integral to everything we do.
Our values are in line with our culture, guiding our team to have respect for oneself, their colleagues and clients, to communicate openly, to support teammates, uphold the highest ethical standards with commitment to achieving optimal results whilst exhibiting passion, enthusiasm and confidence.
Submit your CV:
If you believe you have the capabilities and skills to meet this challenging but rewarding role please forward a detailed CV to Martina Gribben, Director, UHY Farrelly Dawe White Limited, by email to email@example.com.
UHY FDW is an equal opportunities employer.