Elevate Graduate Programme
What’s Your Next Step?
Do You Have What it Takes to be a Part of #TeamUHYFDW?
You will soon be graduating and facing the challenge of choosing a suitable career path. An accountancy qualification is one of the most flexible qualifications in the modern world. Qualified accountants occupy a wide variety of roles across all business sectors and often become leaders in their chosen fields. Are you one of these people?
Why We Are The Firm For You
We see our people as our greatest asset and we pride ourselves in being focused to meet their professional needs. We understand how important it is to attract and retain the highest calibre employees and we invest heavily in all our team through a number of training initiatives.
At this early stage of your career we recognise that the best mentoring and training is crucial for your development.
We tailor our graduate programmes to suit individual needs, and we offer a diverse range of internal and external training programmes.
UHY FDW give graduates the essential experience of getting on the job exposure with our client base in order to develop your knowledge and maximise your skillset.
Not only will you be given total support in obtaining your professional accreditation but also in developing wider professional and personal skills.
Our directors and managers adopt a very hands-on approach to training and are always available to assist with the development of our professional staff.
Elevate Graduate Programme
- Induction week for our 2018 / 2019 intake.
- Access to top quality internal and external training.
- Exposure to international and national standards and systems.
- Competitive salary package and benefits.
- Utilise our flexi-time working system that gives you the autonomy and freedom to increase control of your working life.
- Opportunities to become an executive within our Young Enterprise Society (YES) / Women Inspiring Strength in Enterprise (WISE) networking groups.
- Regular interactive social activities
- Business networking opportunities
- Involvement in Corporate Social Responsibility activities
Whilst we are accredited ACCA Gold Approved Learning Partners, we are also an approved training organisation with CAI and CPA and we strive to ensure all trainees become fully qualified professionals within the duration of their training contracts.
About UHY FDW
- The largest firm in the North East of Ireland.
- Offices perfectly positioned on the M1 Corridor between the island’s two capital cities
- 5 Directors
- +50 staff
- Member of UHY International
We assist businesses and individuals with all of their financial requirements. We are also at the forefront of Cloud based accounting services as the profession enters a new advanced digital age and we have staff who fully embrace these technologies.
About UHY International
- A global network of independent accounting and consulting firms with offices in over 320 major business centres across more than 90 countries.
- UHY is currently ranked 16th among the largest international audit, accounting, tax and consultancy networks by fee income.
We invest in YOU.
If you have you got what it takes to be a member of a winning team then send your CV to Practice Director, Gareth Evans – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Forward thinking, driven and dynamic
- Embracing advancements in technology
- ACCA Gold Approved Learning Partners
- Focused on developing our people