Graduate Trainee Accountants
PROFESSIONAL POSITIONS – EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITIES
Are you a high calibre, focussed, ambitious, dynamic and forward-thinking individual? Are you looking for a new challenge and the opportunity to work in a very progressive organisation based along the east coast of the island of Ireland with global international associations and opportunities? If so UHYFDW can help you achieve this.
UHYFDW have a very clear agenda in terms of further practice growth and the current strategic implementation plans of its directors have generated new and exciting opportunities to further develop the practice. This has created opportunities for career progression, professional development and the chance to work on challenging projects within a very collaborative environment.
We are currently seeking energetic candidates to fill the following positions within a well established and rapidly growing multi-disciplinary practice.
Job Title: TRAINEE ACCOUNTANTS
You will be a highly motivated candidate who will be keen to advance your studies with a view to obtaining a professional accountancy qualification or you may already be pursuing a career within this sector and keen to further develop your skills. You will be provided with adequate training to enable you to develop your skill-set and role within a practice operating in a busy and increasingly international financial sector.
What we can offer you
- Excellent remuneration packages including competitive base salaries and benefits;
- Ongoing professional training and development through the UHY professional development programme;
- Access to the developed skills and methodologies of a Gold Accredited ACCA training practice;
- Attractive educational support for relevant educational development to accelerate career progression;
- A ‘Buddy’ and ‘Mentor’ scheme where you will assist others and be assisted by your peers for practice-wide development;
- The opportunity to operate as part of a globally recognised accounting and business network with a footprint in over 80 companies worldwide;
Who are we?
UHYFDW are one of the largest indigenous accounting, audit and business advisory practices operating throughout the island of Ireland with a client base located throughout Ireland, the UK and globally. We have four offices located in Dundalk, Balbriggan, Dublin and Belfast and we have a dynamic and driven team of directors who are committed to high growth and practice development whilst at the same time focussing on a solutions-based approach to the requirements of their clients encompassing the provision of a prompt and efficient service delivery to the highest professional standards.
Submit your CV:
If you believe you have the capabilities and skills to meet these challenging but rewarding roles please forward a detailed CV to email@example.com or call Gareth on 00353 429339955.
UHY FDW is an equal opportunities employer.