Companies in Ireland are operating in an increasingly regulated environment, facing various challenges in order to comply with their statutory obligations pursuant to the Companies Act 2014.
Strict company legislation means that in order to maintain a compliant company and avoid unnecessary fines and prosecution, it is vital that you have a strong corporate compliance and governance plan in place.
In addressing your specific requirements, our corporate compliance team will work closely with our Audit and Tax colleagues to provide a tailored service that will meet your particular needs.
- Company Formation
- Assistance with opening of bank accounts
- Annual Corporate Compliance Services
- Corporate Re-structuring
- External Company (Branch) registration
- Voluntary Strike Offs
- Members Voluntary Liquidations
- Creditors Voluntary Liquidations
- Administrative Company Restoration
- Corporate Health Check