UHY FDW are delighted to announce the launch of our UHY FDW Care Team.
Susan McGeough & Aoife Walsh will lead our Care Team. They will assist with all queries and arrange call backs for you with our professionals in our Tax, Corporate Compliance, Payroll, Audit, Advisory, Insolvency and Private Client Departments.
Every business is facing new challenges whilst navigating the unique business environment we are in. Whilst our team are working remotely, we are dedicated to continuing to provide an exceptional client service. Our team are available to advise and assist you with your business needs and to provide support and guidance on a variety of areas.
If you would like to speak to one of our professionals about your concerns, questions or needs, contact our Care Team and they will arrange a free, no obligation call back with a member of our team.
We can assist you in a variety of areas including:
Employment Advice & Financial Supports
- Temporary COVID-19 Wage Subsidy Scheme
- Self Employed Workers & COVID-19 Pandemic Unemployment Payment
- The Credit Guarantee Scheme
- Revenue Commissioners Supports
- Enterprise Ireland Supports
- Local Enterprise Office Supports
- The holding of Director / Shareholder meetings remotely and drafting of all support such as minutes and resolutions
- Advice on filings with the Companies Registration Office (CRO) & Companies House and should you wish non-filing structures
Insolvency & Debt Restructuring Advice
- Formal restructuring procedures such as examinership and schemes of arrangement
- Insolvency procedures such as creditor voluntary liquidations
- Personal debt and mortgage advice whether by way of informal debt negotiation or formal arrangements through Personal Insolvency and Bankruptcy
Family Wealth Protection & Restructuring Advice
- Family and Corporate Succession Planning
- Litigation Support
Contact the UHY FDW Care Team and we will organise a call back.
Check out our COVID-19 Update – This publication answers many of your questions about recently introduced supports for individuals and organisations including the COVID-19 employment supports, Enterprise Ireland schemes and many more
We want you to know that at UHY FDW we are here to work with you in these challenging times to ensure you and your business can survive the challenge ahead.
We attach some links that may be useful for you and please feel free to contact us with any queries you may have. We will share more information via our social media channels as it comes available so please ensure you are following us.
Check out our Tough Times Business Checklist
Find more useful information on the following websites:
Please contact a member of our Team for more information.
+353 42 933 9955