Get the tax system working for your business
Do you want to reduce your corporate tax bill?
Following are 6 ways of reducing your corporation tax bill. However, there are many others that your business may quality for.
- Are you claiming all of your business expenses? Directors and employees spend money on behalf of the business and don’t get around to claiming it back.
- If you are a director of the company and you are not using your annual tax-free allowance elsewhere, you can take a combination of salary and dividends out of your business.
- If you use your personal car for business trips you can claim the mileage back from the company.
- Pension contributionsare tax deductible when they are paid.
- Claim R&D tax relief on qualifying research and development costs.
- Claim deductions on share options and awards; relief is available on employee share options.
- Companies in the creative industry can claim a higher rate of corporate tax relief if they pay corporation tax.
Reduce your tax bill. Benefit from all tax relief available to your type of business. Talk to our tax advisors now and get the tax system working for your business