Is your business covered from a compliance perspective for 2017?
There are many key compliance priorities. Here is a quick list of some of them.
- Register of Beneficial Ownership
- Companies (Accounting) Bill 2016
- End of the Transition Period
- Digital certificates of Incorporation
- Company Seal and headed paper
- Annual General Meeting (“AGM”)
- Audit Exemption:
- Mandatory E-filing – 1st June 2017
- Your Company Secretary
- Due diligence
How many hours does your business spend focusing on being compliant? And at the end of the process, are you always confident that everything is compliant?
Would your business benefit
- From using the professional corporate compliancy services of a firm like UHY FDW, who are focused on getting the right outcomes for your business, ensuring you are fully compliant.
- If you and your staff could focus on your business objectives and driving your business forward, with the reassurance that you have a reliable partner like UHY FDW looking after your compliancy?
- From improved efficiency and reduced risk?
Talk to our compliance experts now about what is relevant to your business and find out more about why working with a partner like UHY FDW will help drive your business forward this year.